This is the second in a series of 4 recruitment marketing meetups that we are hosting between March and June 2023.
The theme of this meet-up is 'Attracting candidates' and we will cover:
- How do we know what our future employees are looking for in an employer?
- How do our potential candidates research potential employers?
- How do we build our employer brand to create a talent pipeline?
- How do we communicate our employee value proposition to potential candidates?
We will have a 'student voice' panel featuring 5 people about to embark on their career journey.
- Conor Bratton - Undergraduate student at Ulster University studying Business Administration, Management & Operations.
- Eilis Crickard - Student Committee Member for the CIPD in Northern Ireland, student on the MSc in Human Resources Management at Queen's University Belfast and Associate Talent Acquisition Specialist with ESO.
- Nathalie de Leeuw - student on the MSc in Human Resources Management at Queen's University Belfast
- Keegan Haynes - Undergraduate student at Queen's University Belfast studying Business / Managerial Economics & Inside Sales Executive with software company, Scileads.
- Isabel Bittles - a final year Law student at Queen's University Belfast
You'll have the opportunity to ask questions of the panel to try and find out how you can make your organisation appeal to this audience.
We'll also look more generally at employer brand building and will have some case studies for companies that have enjoyed success in recent times - what they did, the channels that they used and the results they had from their efforts.
Our second panel on the night will feature:
- Laura Jones - Employer Brand Advisor at EY in Belfast
- Stuart John - Managing Director at Abacus Careers
- Stephanie Daly - Marketing & Communications Consultant at Allstate Northern Ireland