Get feedback from Investors and Entrepreneurs
When it comes to pitching and fundraising startups it is essential that your startup gets feedback from those active in the ecosystem. Investors that put their money into startups and entrepreneurs, who already raised capital. Those that are involved in startup investments and can get you not just real feedback on your startup but also open doors to potential investors or consider investing themselves if they like your startup. For this exact purpose, we started the Pitching PowWow sessions.
Send your pitch deck to email@example.com with the title 'DueDash Ahmedabad Pitching PowWow' if you want to pitch at one of our sessions.
Mr.Bhadresh Khamar: CEO at Kegan executive search
- Highlights of Career: Served FICCI as Specialist Consultant for Pharma Industry
- Participated in most of All CPHI Exhibitions in India and overseas for the last 15 years.
- Launched finished formulations business of Dr. Reddy’s Lab in the Tanzanian market
- Significantly contributed to becoming a global leader in the disinfectant market
- Significantly contributed to creating no 1 market share of one API in Japan.
- Bagged award for the firm as Most Promising Consulting Firm in Pharmaceutical Industry in India by Asia Pharma Leader
- Contributed significantly to grow API business from 2 M US$ to 20 M US$ within 6 year
Mr. Mehul Dhokai: Executive Director & National Head of Tradebulls Securities (P) Limited.
- He leads the business development initiatives, offline & online sales and Service.
- Mr. Dhokai is known for, Strategy, Planning, Development, analytical abilities and process-driven approach. He has the ability to pick up industry future trends very timely and drive organizations to advanced business models. He is also known for his people skills. His co-worker found him a very companionable and easy to approach kind of professional. Building teams has been his key strength all these years.
- Mr. Dhokai has more than 16 years of successful business management experience. His role in Tradebulls is Developing the strategic framework and Executing the objectives set forth by the Company’s Board of Director, Providing strategic business intelligence for the Sales team to grow customer base, Growing the Company’s offerings in the Retail space, Extending operations through organic expansion and strategic partnerships, Streamlining the business process to enhance business operational efficiency and profitability, Identifying and monitoring key risks and proactively recommending improvement actions, Developing and building an effective business team to support long term business plans and strategies.
PowWow - Our gathering of the startup community
A pow wow (also powwow or pow-wow) is a social meeting held by many indigenous communities in North America. A modern pow wow is a specific type of event for Native American people to meet and dance, sing, socialize, and honor their cultures.
In the same way, we want startups, investors, and the community to come together. Startups pitch, investors and seasoned entrepreneurs give feedback and the community can celebrate together great new ideas.